My giveaway is Get Healthy with Me Prize Pack. You can win a Weight Guru scale, $20 off Skinny Burn plus a few more surprises that I am including to make this extra special. I'll give you a hint - it will include three products from Davines and a kickboxing DVD. Hmmm.... I guess that is not much of a hint.
Breakfast and Portion Control
Portion control has been hard for me so I whipped up a batch of egg white omelet muffins to help me in the morning. I know these are all over pinterest but mine are made with GFS frozen egg whites and I used the whole carton and made 30 omelet muffins. Shopping in bulk is great when you don't have to pay a membership fee! I also don't bother to cook or mix anything first just put it all in the muffin tin as I go and this saves on washing dishes.
5 Ingredient Breakfast | Egg White Omelet Muffins
- Egg whites
- Cherry tomatoes
- Fresh spinach
- Olive oil or PAM or PAM Olive Oil spray
- Spray the muffin tins with PAM or use a paper towel, pour some olive oil on it and coat the muffin tins.
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees
- Pour just enough egg whites in each tin to cover the bottom
- Put at least three leaves of spinach in each tin
- Cut two cherry tomatoes in half for each tin
- Chop one mushroom up for each tin
- All of these are suggestions and you can add as much or as little as you like
- Add salt and pepper to each tin
- Top off each muffin tin with more egg whites. Fill to just below the top of the tin.
- Bake for 20 mins or until they are solid in the center.
- Remove and cool.
5 Things a Plus Size Mom Needs to Start Working-Out at Home on eBay #plussize http://t.co/6jNN7RHHkr #eBayGuides #ad
— MryJhnsn (@mryjhnsn) June 2, 2014