8 Things I've Said to My Kids This Week (that I betcha you didn't say to yours)
1. You can poop in a pull up or on the potty but p-l-e-a-s-e just poop.
2. Yes, you can have ice cream for breakfast (but only because you can see the laxative in the cereal bowl and we are out of yogurt)
3. I’m sorry the evil witch turned you into a girl, but I like you as my girl.
4. If Jesus hung on the cross for three hours you can spend an hour at mass. Besides, we are late that is even less time we will be there.
5. I’d prefer you don’t call anyone dumb-ass but if you must, you can only say it at home.
6. No, that is not inappropriate that is Cupid and Bacchus. You can tell by the grapes...
7. I’m sorry but you won’t be allowed to marry your brother and I’m married to your dad.
8. No, I don’t remember what I said while I was sleeping.
What have you said to your kids this week?
Prompt: 3.) 8 things you said to your kids this week that maybe other parents did not say to their kids.
Follow my blog with Bloglovin