Ah well, its not like I will be moving so here is another crockpot recipe I worked out over my holiday - Crockpot Stir-fry!
Seems sacrilegious to make stir-fry in a crockpot but, it is fantastic! And only five ingredients! I used a pork tenderloin in mine but chicken would be just as good.
- Pork Tenderloin (2 lbs)
- Sweet Orange Marmalade (small jar)
- Teriyaki Marinade
- Stir-fry Vegetables (mine had one bag, I should have used two)
What to do:
- Place tenderloin in your crockpot and add marinade and marmalade - all of it, go on dump it all in.
- Cook on high until meat can be shredded - 6 to 8 hours.
- Shred meat and add veggies, turn crockpot to warm and make your rice.