I have been so sick the last week and a half and I have not been able to go to this years Big Home and Garden Show, so I thought I would share a few photos from last year plus some more highlights that will be at this year's show.
- The Playground World’s KidZone, where kids can have fun on swings, slides, a new fully-enclosed Springfree™ Trampoline and more, while parents can sign-up to win their choice of three high-quality products that kids can enjoy for years!
- U.S. landmark-themed gardens (such as “Great Wild West,” “Wrigley Field” and “Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum”) created by Northeast Ohio’s top landscapers in the Garden Showcase. Have your kids vote for their favorite garden in the People’s Choice Awards!
- The 4,000-square-foot Idea Home features a kitchen that meets any home entertainer’s dream with an island that seats eight and walk-in butler’s pantry. The Tuscan-styled ranch also includes three bedrooms, three bathrooms, a mud room with a walk-in closet and lockers, three-car garage, laundry room, large front porch and home office.
- The 2,000-square-foot Dream Basement meets the desires of the entire family, complete with a game room, exercise room, wet bar, wine cellar and more. Families can also sit back and enjoy live demonstrations in the home theater room.
- The Loretta Paganini Cooking Stage will host a variety of local culinary experts with themed demonstrations, some of which include: “Weeknight Dinner Ideas” with LouAnn Colaric of Dinner at Six Chef on Feb. 6th.
- The Petitti Gardening Stage will feature daily gardening seminars such as “Simple Seed Starting for All Ages” with Noelle Akin of Petitti Garden Centers (today is the last day for this!)
Plus, ticket holders can mingle with celebrity chefs such as Matt Fish and Chris Crary and check out cute and furry friends on The Main Stage during the Q104 Four-Legged Fashion Show on Feb. 9.