Listable Life is a weekly prompt about lists from Moments That Define Us! I love to do lists! Sure the idea is to post for Tuesday and then link up but, eh, at least I have the right week and seeing as today's letter is L, well, how can I resist?
Technically, the prompt is for a celebrity I can't stop watching but if you don't consider Nicholas Sparks a celebrity by now, with all the freakin' movies (and books) he has out out and the fact that he is so unbelievably romantic then I have to ask - why are you reading my blog? I live for romantic moments and his books and movies show it in the realist sense.
5 Reasons I Can't Stop Watching Nicholas Sparks Movies
1. Nicholas Sparks' movies (and books) could happen in real life.
2. There is tragedy as well as hope.
3. The love story is not only about a boy and a girl but also about the people in their lives.
Dear John is not just the boy meets girls story but a story about a man and his dad and the love between them.
4. The ending may not always be happy in the traditional sense but it is real.
5. There are some seriously good looking men in his movies and they have the best lines!
"You should be kissed every day. Every hour. Every minute..." Swoon! Oh and all that kissing!!!
Who can't you stop watching?