It’s Week 7 of the Breastfeeding Blog Hop
Topic: Sweet SupportMy last blog hop post touches on the support I had with my first baby (here in case you want to read it). I was lovingly pushed into breastfeeding by the women I worked with and it was the best thing that came out of that job. I miss those women and their friendships more then I ever would have expected... but I digress... I do think that is why I am such a big supporter now and want to share some of my stories about nursing and pumping.
I am and was blessed to work for not one but two companies that gave me the time and space to pump for my children and a wonderful husband who encourages me everyday. I know how hard it was for him, especially in the beginning, when he wanted to feed our son and then later when our daughter wanted only to nurse, shunning the bottle.
Lucky does not being to describe how I feel about breastfeeding. There are so many stories out there of the women who have had problems that I want to share mine - to let soon to be moms know that there is hope... not everyone has horrible experiences to over come but some of us are able to nurse with minimal problems. Even the moms who where not as lucky as I am still were able to nurse and overcome there obstacles with support. We live in a great time to be able to Google help and find it, lactation consultants, midwives and nurses who care and more hospitals are turning to a baby friendly atmosphere. Support can often be found in the unlikeliest of places and if you still can't find it then email me :)
Can you believe it a post with out me referring to my tits! Well...
**We have a new format, please check out the details below**
This Week’s Guest Host:
Here are the guidelines for this blog hop:
- Add yourself to the linky below. You may link up your blog homepage OR link directly to a post related to this week’s topic.
- Grab the button (code can be found below) and display it on your blog.
- Show your hosts some love – follow them on GFC. Leave a comment that you found them through the BFing Blog Hop so they can follow you back!
- Check out some of the other blogs that linked up – the more blogs you follow (and comment on), the more followers you’ll gain.
- Guest Hosts will be chosen from the previous week’s blog hop participants.
And... in case you missed my tweets and status updates - I have a contest going on! Enter, enter now...